Survivor-informed research questions
- How many survivors actually have received the services they are due by their government standards?
- What is the statute of limitations (by country) on criminal and civil claims that pertain to my experience?
- How can I find social services across the globe more quickly and easily? (Note: there is the Global Modern Slavery Directory)
- What are my rights as a refugee/asylum seeker, based on my country of origin and where I have ended up as a result of trafficking?
- What are my legal aid options, based on my country of origin and where I have ended up as a result of trafficking? ?
- How many people have become survivors of slavery since 2000? How many have remained a survivor? What were the key factors that enabled this sustained freedom?
- What level of credit card debt do survivors sustain in order to exit slavery?
- For survivors who have never been supported by an anti-trafficking NGO, how have they received the care and support they needed? If they havent, what have they done to survive and manage?
- What are the reasons survivors of human trafficking and slavery do not prosecute their perpetrators?